The Loar LH-306T Thinbody Archtop Hollowbody Electric GuitarThe Loar
The 306 is a fully hollow, extremely lively, single-cutaway archtop with a 1-1/2" body depth and classic 16" lower bout. The Florentine cutaway was a classic 1960 design element added to thinbody archtops, allowing greater access to the upper frets. The dual Loar-a-Tron humbucking pickup design covers a full range of tones in either bridge or neck positions - from clean and jazzy to crunchy and overdriven.
Thanks to the 1-11/16” nut width and 24-3/4” scale, electric players will feel comfortable from the first note. The maple top, back and sides, and comfortable C-shape mahogany neck provide the ideal foundation for a great-sounding guitar that turns heads with tons of retro style. As players look deeper into history to revive classic designs, the “forgotten vintage” style of these 1960's-influenced instruments are finding their way to stages everywhere.
From smoother acoustic tones to aggressive power chords, The Loar thinbody archtops deliver style, elegance and power for players who want true vintage inspiration in an impressive package.
What was refurbished on this guitar:
- Maple hollow body with arched top & Florentine cutaway
- Mahogany set neck with thin "C" shape
- Loar-a-Tron humbucking pickup (neck)
- Loar-a-Tron humbucking pickup (bridge)
- 2 volume knobs, 2 tone knobs, 3-way toggle switch
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays
- Floating Tune-o-matic bridge
- Bigsby® Licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Kluson® Deluxe vintage-style tuners
- Chrome hardware
- 1-ply ivory body binding
- Bone nut
- 19 frets
- 1.69" nut width
- 24.75" scale length
- 16" body width (at widest)
- 1.5" body depth (at deepest)
- Custom Orange satin finish