The Loar LH-301T Thinbody Archtop P-90 Hollowbody Electric GuitarThe Loar
The LH-301T is a fully hollow, extremely lively electric archtop with a 1-1/2” body depth and 16” lower bout. Thanks to the 1-11/16” nut width and 24-3/4” scale, electric players will feel comfortable from the first note.
The Loar's single P-90 pickup covers a broad range of tones, from clean and jazzy to crunchy and overdriven. The maple top, back and sides, and comfortable c-shape mahogany neck provide the ideal foundation for a great-sounding guitar that turns heads with tons of vintage vibe.
From smoother acoustic tones to aggressive power chords, the LH-301T delivers style, elegance and power for players who want true vintage inspiration.
What was refurbished on this guitar:
- Maple hollow body with arched top
- Mahogany set neck with thin "C" shape
- Loar P-90 pickup (neck)
- Master volume and tone knobs
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays
- Floating Tune-o-matic bridge
- Kluson® Deluxe vintage-style tuners
- Chrome hardware
- 1-ply ivory body binding
- Bone nut
- 19 frets
- 1.69" nut width
- 24.75" scale length
- 16" body width (at widest)
- 1.5" body depth (at deepest)
- Vintage Sunburst gloss finish