Takamine GY93E G Series New Yorker Parlor Acoustic-Electric GuitarTakamine
Featuring Takamine’s parlor-style New Yorker body, the petite GY93E acoustic/electric guitar offers a solid top and distinctive back construction, giving it an upscale feel and distinctive sound.
For players seeking the focused, articulate sound that this increasingly popular body style offers, the GY93E features a solid spruce top, rosewood sides and a stunning three-piece rosewood/quilt maple back. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other premium features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; dark wood rosette and body purfling; synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with black buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish.
What was refurbished on this guitar:
- New Yorker parlor shape body
- Solid spruce top
- Rosewood sides
- 3-piece rosewood/quilt maple back
- Mahogany set neck
- TK-40D preamp with onboard tuner, 3-band EQ, mid contour, notch filter, EQ bypass, volume control & low-battery light
- Rosewood fretboard with abalone dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge with synthetic bone split saddle
- Dark wood rosette
- Gold die-cast tuners with black buttons
- Maple body, neck and headstock binding
- 21 frets
- 1.65" nut width
- 25.375" scale length
- 14.125" body width (at widest)
- 4.125" body depth (at deepest)
- Natural gloss finish