Takamine GY93-NAT G Series New Yorker Parlor Acoustic GuitarTakamine
Featuring Takamine’s parlor-style New Yorker body, the petite GY93 acoustic guitar offers a solid top and special back construction, giving it an upscale feel and distinctive sound.
For players seeking the focused, articulate sound that this increasingly popular body style offers, the GY93 features a solid spruce top, rosewood sides and a stunning three-piece rosewood/quilt maple back. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the split-saddle design of the rosewood bridge provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and single-note runs.
Other premium features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; dark wood rosette and body purfling; synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with black buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish.
What was refurbished on this guitar:
- New Yorker (parlor) body shape
- Solid spruce top
- 3-piece rosewood back with quilt maple center
- Rosewood sides
- Mahogany set neck
- Rosewood fretboard with abalone dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge with synthetic bone split saddle
- Dark wood rosette
- Gold die-cast tuners with black buttons
- Maple body, neck and headstock binding
- 21 frets
- 1.65" nut width
- 25.375" scale length
- 14.125" body width (at widest)
- 4.125" body depth (at deepest)
- Natural gloss finish