Takamine GJ72CE-NAT G Series Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric GuitarTakamine
With its mighty jumbo body style, solid-top construction, stunning cosmetic features and premium electronics, the GJ72CE is a commanding acoustic/electric guitar that is built to perform.
Featuring a solid spruce top and flame maple back and sides, the GJ72CE produces all the volume and robust sound that players expect from a jumbo guitar. The slim maple neck and 12”-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, abalone rosette, abalone "reversed mountain" inlay at the 12th fret, gold die-cast tuners with pearl buttons, and a beautiful gloss finish.
What was refurbished on this guitar:
- Jumbo body shape with cutaway
- Solid spruce top
- Flame maple back and sides
- Maple set neck
- TK-40D preamp with onboard tuner, 3-band EQ, mid contour, notch filter, EQ bypass, volume control & low-battery light
- Rosewood fretboard with abalone "reversed mountain" inlay at 12th fret
- Rosewood bridge with synthetic bone split saddle
- Abalone rosette
- Gold die-cast tuners with pearl buttons
- White body, neck and headstock binding
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- 21 frets
- 1.6875" nut width
- 25.375" scale length
- 17.125" body width (at widest)
- 4.94" body depth (at deepest)
- Natural gloss finish