Takamine GD93CE-NAT G Series Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric GuitarTakamine
A distinguished acoustic/electric dreadnought guitar with a refined and contemporary look, the GD93CE features a solid top and special back construction, giving it an upscale feel and distinctive sound.
For players seeking stage-worthy features and an uncommon look, the GD93CE features a solid spruce top, rosewood sides and a beautiful three-piece rosewood/quilt maple back. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other premium features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; dark wood rosette and body purfling; synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with black buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish.
What was refurbished on this guitar:
- Dreadnought body shape with cutaway
- Solid spruce top
- 3-piece rosewood back with quilt maple center
- Rosewood sides
- Mahogany set neck
- TK-40D preamp with onboard tuner, 3-band EQ, mid contour, notch filter, EQ bypass, volume control & low-battery light
- Rosewood fretboard with abalone dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge with synthetic bone split saddle
- Dark wood rosette
- Gold die-cast tuners with black buttons
- Maple body, neck and headstock binding
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- 21 frets
- 1.6875" nut width
- 25.375" scale length
- 15.94" body width (at widest)
- 4.875" body depth (at deepest)
- Natural gloss finish