Takamine GD71CE-NAT G Series Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric GuitarTakamine
Featuring solid-top construction, elegant appointments and an upgraded electronics system, the GD71CE is a stylish acoustic/electric dreadnought guitar that is all about great looks and premium sound quality.
Delivering everything you need to hit the stage and look good doing it, the GD71CE features a solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides that produce a rich, detailed sound. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other great features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone rosette; maple dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with amber buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish.
What was refurbished on this guitar:
- Dreadnought body shape with cutaway
- Solid spruce top
- Rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany set neck
- TK-40D preamp with onboard tuner, 3-band EQ, mid contour, EQ bypass, notch filter, volume & low-battery light
- Rosewood fretboard with maple dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge
- Abalone rosette
- Gold die-cast tuners with amber buttons
- Maple body, neck and headstock binding
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Synthetic bone nut and split saddle
- 21 frets
- 1.6875" nut width
- 25.3" scale length
- 15.875" body width (at widest)
- 4.875" body depth (at deepest)
- Natural gloss finish