Takamine GB30CE-NAT G Series Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric BassTakamine
The GB30CE is a stage-worthy acoustic/electric bass guitar that features solid-top construction, a soft Venetian-style cutaway and a superior-sounding Takamine electronics system.
Ready for any performance situation, the GB30CE features a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides that produce a rich, resonant sound. The slim mahogany neck and 16”-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40B preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid-shift control, bass-boost switch and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other great features include a dovetail neck joint, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearl dot fingerboard inlays, abalone rosette, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish.
What was refurbished on this guitar:
- Jumbo body shape with cutaway
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany set neck
- TK-40B preamp with onboard tuner, 3-band EQ, mid shift, bass boost, EQ bypass, battery check, volume control & low-battery light
- Rosewood fretboard with pearl dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge
- Abalone rosette
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Black body and neck binding
- 21 frets
- 1.6875" nut width
- 34" scale length
- 17.25" body width (at widest)
- 4.94" body depth (at deepest)
- Natural gloss finish