Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass PJ Electric BassSquier
For those seeking the tonal flexibility in their bass, Squier offers the best of both bass worlds—Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass—with the Vintage Modified Precision Bass PJ. Its sleek Precision Bass form features the sonically powerful combination of a punchy Fender®-designed split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup and a growling single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup with ceramic magnets.
Condition: When this guitar came in from the factory, the authorized refurbisher couldn't find anything wrong with it. No repairs were made to the bass - they simply gave it a set-up and left it alone. Guitar is mint. Action at the 12th fret is currently set to 5/64" (bass side) and 4/64" (treble side). Bass plays great with this set-up - if you like low, easy action, this bass is for you! Electronics are all in perfect working order. Back of the headstock is stamped "used" and original serial # has been replaced with a new one.
- 2018 model
- Weight = 7.8 lbs.
- Agathis body
- Maple bolt-on neck with modern "C" profile (gloss finish)
- Fender®-designed split single-coil J Bass pickup (middle)
- Fender®-designed single-coil J Bass pickup (bridge)
- 2 volume knobs, master tone knob
- Indian laurel fretboard with pearloid dot inlays
- Standard 4-saddle bridge with single-groove saddles
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- Chrome hardware
- 3-ply black pickguard
- PPS nut
- 20 medium-jumbo frets
- 1.625" nut width
- 34" scale length
- Candy Apple Red gloss finish