Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s Left-Handed Electric BassSquier
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s Left Handed returns you to a classic period in Jazz Bass history. Sporting two crisp-sounding Fender®-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped neck, the Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s Left-Handed offers super '70s sound and feel for today's left-handed bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
Condition: When this guitar came in from the factory, the only issue found by the authorized refurbisher was a couple of lacquer dings on the side of the body. The dings were sealed and re-finished and are now smooth to the touch (see photos). No other repairs were made to the guitar. Aside from the minor lacquer repairs, the guitar looks mint. When we received the guitar, we set the action at the 12th fret to 5/64" on both the bass and treble sides. Neck is straight and the bass plays great with no buzz anywhere on the neck! All electronics are in perfect working order. Back of the headstock is stamped "used" and original serial # has been replaced with a new one.
- 2016 model
- Weight = 9.2 lbs.
- Soft maple body
- Maple bolt-on neck with "C" profile (gloss finish)
- Fender®-designed single-coil Jazz Bass® pickup (neck)
- Fender®-designed single-coil Jazz Bass® pickup (bridge)
- 2 volume knobs, master tone knob
- Maple fretboard with black block inlays
- Standard 4-saddle bridge with single-groove saddles
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- Chrome hardware
- 3-ply black pickguard
- Synthetic bone nut
- 20 medium-jumbo frets
- 1.5" nut width
- 34" scale length
- Natural gloss finish