Squier Standard Stratocaster FMT Electric GuitarSquier
The Squier® Standard Stratocaster® is a great playing guitar with a traditional vibe and modern feel. Player-friendly features like a 22-fret fingerboard and a slimmer neck make for easier playing and choke-free bends. Alnico single-coil pickups provide plenty of punch while three elegant flame top colors grant a touch of elegance to this stunning instrument.
Condition: When this guitar came in from the factory, the only issue found by the authorized refurbisher was a tiny lacquer ding at the heel joint (see photo). No repairs or modifications were made to the guitar - they simply gave it a set-up and left it alone. Aside from the minor lacquer ding, the guitar is mint. We dialed in the action and got it to a low 3/64" (bass side) and 2/64" (treble side) at the 12th fret. The guitar plays great with this set-up (no fret buzz!). Electronics are in perfect working order and the tremolo bridge is exactly parallel with the body, and operates very smoothly. Back of the headstock is stamped "used" and original serial # has been replaced with a new one.
- 2017 model
- Weight = 7.6 lbs.
- Agathis body with flame maple top
- Maple bolt-on neck with "C" profile (satin finish)
- Standard single-coil Strat pickup (neck)
- Standard single-coil Strat pickup (middle)
- Standard single-coil Strat pickup (bridge)
- Master volume knob, 2 tone knobs, 5-way selector switch
- Indian laurel fretboard with pearloid dot inlays
- 2-point synchronized tremolo bridge with block saddles
- Standard die-cast tuners
- Chrome hardware
- 3-ply parchment pickguard
- Synthetic bone nut
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 1.65" nut width
- 25.5" scale length
- Amber Burst gloss finish