Recording King ROS-A9M EZ Tone Plus 12th Fret All Solid 000-Body Acoustic GuitarRecording King
Recording King's EZ Tone series uses one of the thinnest poly finishes ever combined with finely-tuned action for guitars that resonate freely to deliver classic acoustic tone that's not choked by a thick finish and easy playability to reduce finger fatigue.
EZ Tone PLUS guitars are built with a solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. They share the same comfortable neck and resonant finish as the rest of the EZ Tone series.
The EZ Tone Plus guitars deliver all-solid tone, easy playability and excellent projection in guitars you won't want to put down.
What was refurbished on this guitar:
- 000 body shape
- Solid Engelmann spruce top
- Solid African mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with "C" profile set-in at 12th fret
- Padauk fretboard with mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Padauk bridge
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Ivory bound soundhole
- Ivory body binding
- Bone nut and compensated saddle
- 20 frets
- 1.69" nut width
- 25.4" scale length
- 15.25" body width (at widest)
- 4.125" body depth (at deepest)
- Natural thin poly finish