Jackson SLX Soloist Zebrawood X Series Electric Guitar w/ Floyd RoseJackson
The Jackson X Series Soloist SLX solidbody electric guitar is primed for performance. The resonant growl of its zebrawood-topped basswood body sounds killer when pumped through this axe's high-output Duncan Designed humbuckers. And a fast-playing compound-radius fretboard ensures that you put that scorching tone to good use. Experience infinite sustain, by virtue of the SLX's through-body maple neck. Guitarists all over the world make good use of the SLX's Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo for whammy effects and dive-bombing. And thanks to its stunning zebrawood top, the Jackson X Series Soloist SLX solidbody electric guitar is guaranteed to attract attention.
Condition: When this guitar came in from the factory, the authorized refurbisher couldn't find anything wrong with it. No repairs were made to the guitar - they simply gave it a set-up and left it alone. Guitar is in mint condition. When we received the guitar, we dialed in the action to get it nice and low - 12th fret measurements are now 3/64" (bass side) and 2/64" (treble side). Guitar plays lightning fast with no fret buzz! The Floyd Rose Special is set parallel to the body and all electronics are in perfect working order. Back of the headstock is stamped "used" and original serial # has been replaced with a new one.
- 2017 model
- Weight = 6.8 lbs.
- Basswood body with zebrawood top
- 1-piece maple thru-neck w/ "speed neck" profile (satin)
- Duncan Designed™ HB-103N humbucking neck pickup
- Duncan Designed™ HB-103B humbucking bridge pickup
- Master volume and tone knobs, 3-way selector switch
- Rosewood fretboard with pearloid shark-fin inlays
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge
- Jackson® sealed die-cast tuners
- Black hardware
- White neck and headstock binding
- 24 jumbo frets
- 1.6875" nut width
- 25.5" scale length
- Natural satin finish