Jackson RRX24 Rhoads X Series Electric GuitarJackson
The Jackson X Series models continue the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads. Regal and proud, the RRX24 offers fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists. The RRX24 features a basswood body, one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, and a 12"-16" compound radius bound dark rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
Decked out for today’s modern metaller, the RRX24 delivers searing tone from a pair of active Seymour Duncan® Blackout pickups that can be further shaped by two volume knobs, a single tone control and three-way blade switch. It's also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo system for outstanding sustain and solid intonation.
Condition: When this guitar came in from the factory, the authorized refurbisher couldn't find anything wrong with it. No repairs were made to the guitar - they simply gave it a set-up and left it alone. Guitar is in mint shape. The action at the 12th fret is currently set to 3/64" (bass side) and 2/64" (treble side). Guitar plays great with this low-action set-up is ready for lightning-fast shredding! Floyd tremolo and all electronics are in perfect working order. Back of the headstock is stamped "used" and the original serial # has been replaced with a new one.
- 2017 model
- Weight: 8.2 lbs.
- Basswood body
- 1-piece maple neck-through-body with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-1N active humbucker pickup (neck)
- Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-1B active humbucker pickup (bridge)
- 2 volume knobs, master tone knob, 3-way toggle switch
- Rosewood fretboard with reversed pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge
- Jackson® sealed die-cast tuners
- Gold hardware
- 24 jumbo frets
- 1.6875" nut width
- 25.5" scale length
- Black gloss finish w/ yellow bevels