Ibanez RG1070PBZ Premium Series Electric GuitarIbanez
If you love the dynamic, deep, and versatile sound of top-shelf DiMarzio pickups in a guitar that's sure to turn heads, then you need this Ibanez RG Premium RG1070PBZ. Its lightweight basswood body comes topped with 7mm of eye-catching poplar burl, while an impressive 11-piece wenge/bubinga/maple/purpleheart neck delivers the kind of epic stability technical guitarists demand. What's more, this beast comes loaded with an Edge-zero II trem, ZPS3Fe bridge, and Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads, so you can pull off full dive-bomb bends without throwing off your tuning.
Condition: When this guitar came in from the factory, the only issue found by the authorized refurbisher was a minor finish flaw on the side of the headstock (see photo). No repairs or modifications were made to the guitar - they simply gave it a set-up and left it alone. Aside from the minor cosmetic flaw, the guitar looks mint. When we received the guitar, we set the action at the 12th fret to a low and fast 3/64" (bass side) and 2/64" (treble side). This thing ready to shred! Electronics and Edge Zero II tremolo are in perfect working order. Back of the headstock is NOT stamped "used", but the original serial # has been replaced with a new one.
- 2017 model
- Weight = 7.8 lbs.
- American basswood body with poplar burl top
- 11-piece panga panga/maple/walnut/purpleheart bolt-on neck with Wizard Premium profile
- DiMarzio® Air Norton™ humbucker pickup (neck)
- DiMarzio® True Velvet™ single-coil pickup (middle)
- DiMarzio® The Tone Zone® humbucker pickup (bridge)
- Master volume, master tone, 5-way selector switch
- Panga panga fretboard w/ off-set mother-of-pearl dot inlays and luminescent side dot inlays
- Edge Zero II tremolo bridge with ZPS3Fe stabilizer
- Gotoh® MG-T locking tuners
- Cosmo black hardware
- Natural poplar burl body binding
- 24 jumbo stainless steel frets w/ Premium fret edge treatment
- 1.69" nut width
- 25.5" scale length
- Cerulean Blue Burst gloss finish
About our set-ups: We do our best to accurately describe the current set-up and playability of each guitar. However, due to temperature and humidity changes the guitar may experience while in transit, it's possible for the neck and body to slightly "adjust" along the way. After all, guitars are primarily wooden instruments that are highly susceptible to their environment. By the time you receive the guitar, un-box it and tune it up, you may find that it needs a slight adjustment to get it back to the set-up specs that we originally described in our listing. Please keep this in mind before purchasing.