Gretsch G9210 Boxcar Mahogany Square-Neck Acoustic Resonator GuitarGretsch
More powerful than a locomotive! This square-necked version of the 1930s Gretsch® classic has the tone and punch demanded by pro players. The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ diaphragm (resonator cone), which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99 percent pure aluminium, yielding an impressive quality and volume of tone.
Condition: When this guitar came in from the factory, the authorized refurbisher couldn't find anything wrong with it. No repairs or modifications were made to the guitar - they simply gave it a set-up and left it alone. Guitar is in mint shape. Guitar is currently set up with open-D tuning. Back of the headstock is stamped "used" and original serial # has been replaced with a new one.
- 2017 model
- Weight = 5 lbs.
- Laminated mahogany resonator body with dual "F" holes
- Mahogany set neck with squareneck shape
- Gretsch® Ampli-Sonic™ aluminum resonator cone
- Padauk fretboard with white dot inlays
- Spider bridge with ebony-tipped maple saddle
- Grover® Sta-Tite™ open-gear tuners with black buttons
- Bone nut
- 19 medium-jumbo frets
- 2" nut width
- 25" scale length
- 14.125" body width (at widest)
- 3.5" body depth (at deepest)
- Natural satin finish