Gretsch G9200 Boxcar Mahogany Round-Neck Acoustic Resonator GuitarGretsch
The miracle of volume! With its mahogany "long-body" design and comfortable "soft V"-shaped neck, this faithful reissue of the 1930s classic sounds and plays like a million bucks. The vital feature of all Gretsch® resonator guitars is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ diaphragm (resonator cone), which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99 percent pure aluminium, yielding an impressive quality and volume of tone.
Condition: When this guitar came in from the factory, the authorized refurbisher couldn't find anything wrong with it. No repairs or modifications were made to the guitar - they simply gave it a set-up and left it alone. Guitar is in mint shape. Action at the 12th fret is currently set to 5/64" (bass side) and 4/64" (treble side). Neck is straight and resonator plays great with no buzz! Back of the headstock is stamped "used" and original serial # has been replaced with a new one.
- 2017 model
- Weight = 5.4 lbs.
- Laminated mahogany resonator body with dual "F" holes
- Mahogany set neck with soft "V" shape
- Gretsch® Ampli-Sonic™ aluminum resonator cone
- Padauk fretboard with white dot inlays
- Spider bridge with ebony-tipped maple saddle
- Grover® Sta-Tite™ open-gear tuners with black buttons
- Bone nut
- 19 medium-jumbo frets
- 1.75" nut width
- 25" scale length
- 14.125" body width (at widest)
- 3.5" body depth (at deepest)
- Natural satin finish