Gretsch G5422T Electromatic Double Cut Hollowbody Electric Guitar w/ BigsbyGretsch
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability
Sleek yet aggressive, the G5422T has a thinner, fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron™ voice that captures the resonant hollow-body sound with a more present and chiming voice. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
Condition: When this guitar came in from the factory, the authorized refurbisher couldn't find anything wrong with it. No repairs or modifications were made to the guitar - they simply gave it a set-up and left it alone. Guitar looks mint. Action at the 12th fret is currently set to 3/64" (bass side) and 2/64" (treble side). Neck is straight and feels fast and easy to play with this low-action set-up! Bigsby vibrato and all electronics are in perfect working order. Back of the headstock is stamped "used" and original serial # has been replaced with a new one.
- 2017 model
- Weight = 6.8 lbs.
- 5-ply maple hollow body with double cutaway
- Maple set neck with "U" shape (gloss finish)
- Black Top Filter'Tron™ humbucking pickup (neck)
- Black Top Filter'Tron™ humbucking pickup (bridge)
- Neck pickup volume, bridge pickup volume, master volume and tone, 3-way toggle switch
- Rosewood fretboard with pearloid thumbnail inlays
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured rosewood base
- Bigsby® Licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece
- Vintage-style open-back tuners
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Cream body, neck and headstock binding
- Silver plexi pickguard
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 1.6875" nut width
- 24.6" scale length
- Orange Stain gloss finish