Epiphone Wildkat Studio Koa Semi-Hollowbody Electric GuitarEpiphone
When you play the Epiphone Wildkat Studio Koa, you'll experience endless warmth and richness with each and every note, thanks to a koa-topped semi-hollow mahogany body. Harness high output and incredible biting treble, by means of this semi-hollowbody guitar's twin P-90R Dogear Classic pickups, which also clean up beautifully when you roll back your volume pot. The Wildkat Studio Koa's mahogany SlimTaper neck is capped with a comfortable rosewood fingerboard to provide effortless playability. Gold hardware, premium Grover tuners, and a LockTone Tune-o-matic/Stopbar system are proof that the Wildkat Studio Koa isn't a budget guitar, despite its budget-friendly price.
Condition: When this guitar came in from the factory, the authorized refurbisher couldn't find anything wrong with it. No repairs were made to the guitar - they simply gave it a set-up and left it alone. Guitar is in mint condition. When we received the guitar, we replaced the stock strings with Ernie Ball Slinky Cobalt strings (10-46's) and set the action at the 12th fret to 3/64" (bass side) and 2/64" (treble side). Guitar plays great with this low action set-up! All electronics are in perfect working order. Back of the headstock is stamped "used" and original serial # has been replaced with a new one.
- 2016 model
- Weight = 7.2 lbs.
- Semi-hollow mahogany body with figured koa top
- Mahogany set neck with 1960's SlimTaper™ "D" profile
- Epiphone® P-90R dogear classic pickup (neck)
- Epiphone® P-90R dogear classic pickup (bridge)
- Master volume, neck pickup volume, bridge pickup volume, master tone, 3-way toggle switch
- Rosewood fretboard with pearloid dot inlays
- LockTone™ Tune-o-matic bridge
- Grover® Rotomatic™ 18:1 ratio die-cast tuners
- Gold hardware
- Cream body and neck binding
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 1.6875" nut width
- 24.75" scale length
- 14" body width (at widest)
- 2" body depth (at deepest)
- Natural gloss finish