Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Electric GuitarEpiphone
The Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Electric Guitar offers classy looks and historic tone in an affordable package. Commonly referred to as the "Tuxedo" look, the Les Paul Custom Pro has stately good looks with a dash of sophistication. The solid mahogany body, with maple veneer cap, offers great tone and sustain for days. Epiphone's ProBucker pickups give you that hand-wound PAF sound from the '50s. Grover tuners and the upgraded LockTone tune-o-matic tailpiece ensure stable tuning and awesome playability. Take your guitar playing to the next level with the Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro!
New Retail Price = $649
Our Price = $599 (save $50!!)
Why is this a Factory 2nd?
This guitar didn't pass inspection at the Epiphone factory due to some light chipping in the binding (see photo). The authorized refurbisher inspected the guitar and couldn't find any other issues. Aside from the minor chipping in the binding, it looks and plays like new. Back of the headstock is stamped "2nd" and original serial # has been replaced with a new one.
- Mahogany body with maple veneer top
- Mahogany set neck with 1960's SlimTaper™ profile
- ProBucker-2™ humbucker pickup (neck)
- ProBucker-3™ humbucker pickup (bridge)
- 2 volume knobs with push/pull coil-tap, 2 tone knobs (neck tone knob w/ push/pull phase switching), 3-way toggle switch
- Rosewood fretboard with pearloid block inlays
- LockTone™ TOM bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Grover® 18:1 ratio die-cast tuners
- Gold hardware
- Cream body, neck and headstock binding
- 3-ply black pickguard
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 1.68" nut width
- 24.75" scale length
- Alpine White gloss finish
Optional Guardian LP-style hard case available for $85