Epiphone DR-400MCE Masterbilt Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric GuitarEpiphone
The Masterbilt DR-400MCE Acoustic/Electric Guitar is Epiphone’s most affordable solid body acoustic guitar ever made with the legendary build quality that Masterbilts are world famous for. Featuring a Solid Sitka Spruce Top, cutaway for easy access, Mahogany body and neck, bone nut, and the superb eSonic™ HD preamp system and NanoFlex-HD pickup for true acoustic sound when plugged in.
The DR-400MCE has a smooth cutaway for easy upper fret access and both the body and headstock black and white binding. The body and neck are made from solid Mahogany and have a natural satin finish. The Mahogany neck has an easy-to-play 1960's SlimTaper™ profile and is glued to the body with a Dovetail joint. The FSC® Certified Blackwood™ Tek fingerboard has a 25.5” scale length, bone nut, 20 medium jumbo frets, and a 12” radius along with elegant pearloid “dot” inlays. The body has an imitation tortoise pickguard, a Torrefied Composite "Blackwood” bridge, and a compensated bone saddle.
Condition: When this guitar came in from the factory, the authorized refurbisher couldn't find anything wrong with it. No repairs or modifications were made to the guitar - they simply gave it a set-up and left it alone. Guitar is mint. Action at the 12th fret is currently set to 5/64" (bass side) and 4/64" (treble side). Guitar plays great with this low-action set-up and the electronics are in perfect working order. Back of the headstock is stamped "used" and original serial # has been replaced with a new one.
- Dreadnought body shape with cutaway
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany set neck with 1960's SlimTaper profile
- Nanoflex HD under-saddle pickup
- eSonic™ HD preamp with soundhole-mounted volume and EQ controls
- FSC Certified blackwood tek fretboard with pearloid dot inlays
- FSC Certified torrefied composite blackwood bridge
- Concentric rings rosette
- Epiphone® premium vintage 18:1 ratio open-back tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Black body binding
- Imitation tortoise pickguard
- Bone nut and compensated saddle
- 20 medium frets
- 1.6875" nut width
- 25.5" scale length
- 16.125" body width (at widest)
- 4.75" body depth (at deepest)
- Natural satin finish