Cordoba L9-E Leona Series 00-Body Parlor Acoustic-Electric GuitarCordoba
Among the smallest of full-size steel string body shapes, the Leona’s grand concert size strikes the perfect balance between ergonomic comfort and robust tonal clarity, creating one of the most versatile and pleasing steel strings out there. A direct descendant of Cordoba’s benchmark nylon string instruments, the Leona closely follows the brand’s formula of featherweight all-solid wood construction and modern design aesthetics, built with techniques and features established by the Spanish masters.
The L9-E is made by hand with a solid mahogany top braced with Cordoba’s unique X/Fan hybrid bracing pattern, paired with solid mahogany back and sides. The Leona’s neck-through style Spanish heel construction is extremely lightweight and incredibly stable, creating unparalleled responsiveness that can be sensed in both hands of the player. The L9-E features 12 frets to the body, a 1¾” nut width, and a 25.2” scale length for versatile playability for all styles. The L9-E has the quintessential Cordoba look complete with flamed maple binding and a mother-of-pearl rosette and headstock inlay.
Additional features include a mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, bone nut and saddle, Grover tuning machines, active pickup system, and a Cordoba polyfoam case.
What was refurbished on this guitar:
- 00 parlor body shape with slotted headstock
- Solid mahogany top, back and sides
- Mahogany neck set in at 12th fret
- Fishman® Sonitone™ pickup with active preamp
- Soundhole-mounted volume & tone controls
- Ebony fretboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Grover® StaTite™ 18:1 ratio open-gear tuners
- Wood and mother-of-pearl concentric rings rosette
- Flamed maple body binding with 8-ply maple/ebony top purfling
- Hybrid X/fan bracing
- 19 frets
- 1.75" nut width
- 25.2" scale length
- 14.8125" body width (at widest)
- 4.1875" body depth (at deepest)
- Natural gloss finish