Cordoba 12 Orchestra CE CD/IN Nylon String Classical Acoustic-Electric GuitarCordoba
Similar to the popular Cordoba Orchestra, the Cordoba Orchestra CE features an added cutaway to allow easy access to the upper frets. It features Indian Rosewood back and sides, a lightweight mahogany neck, an Ebony fingerboard and a solid Canadian cedar top.
The most notable characteristics of the Orchestra CE are the tone and feel. The thinner 1 7/8 inch neck is comfortable for any player, and the radiused fingerboard makes playability quick, comfortable, and easy. The tone is dark and punchy in the basses, with strong, round trebles and balanced mids. Includes a Fishman Presys Blend pickup with onboard digital tuner.
Condition: When this guitar came in from the factory, the only issue found by the authorized refurbisher was a small lacquer scratch on the top (see photo). No repairs or modifications were made to the guitar - they simply gave it a set-up and left it alone. Aside from the minor scratch, the guitar looks mint. Action at the 12th fret is currently set to 6/64" (bass side) and 5/64" (treble side). Guitar plays great with this low-action set-up! Neck is straight and the electronics are in perfect working order. Unlike most refurbished guitars, this guitar is NOT stamped "used" and has the original serial number.
- 2017 model
- Nylon string
- Classical body shape with cutaway
- Solid Canadian cedar top
- Indian rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck set in at 12th fret w/ fusion-style profile
- Fishman® Presys Blend preamp w/ tuner, 3-band EQ, notch filter, mic blend, phase, volume & low-battery light
- Ebony radiused fretboard
- Indian rosewood bridge
- All natural inlaid wood rings rosette
- Cordoba® silver tuners with black buttons
- Mahogany body binding w/ 3-ply maple/ebony purfling
- Spanish fan bracing
- Bone nut and saddle
- 19 frets
- 1.88" nut width
- 25.6" scale length
- 14.4" body width (at widest)
- 3.9" body depth (at deepest)
- Natural gloss finish